DMCA Notice Requirements
This page does not provide legal advice and is for informational purposes only. All responsibility for any use of this information is assumed by the reader. Please consult an attorney for any legal questions. This page may be periodically updated.
The following outlines the guidelines for submitting DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) notices of infringement or counter notices to Dentalfone.
If you believe that information on a Dentalfone website infringes on a copyright you must include the following required information and send an email to [email protected]
- The authorized signature of the person designated to act on behalf of the intellectual property owner whose rights have allegedly been infringed upon. Signatures may be provided electronically.
- Details of the work allegedly infringed upon and identification in sufficient detail.
- Provide the specific location of the alleged infringed upon material so Dentalfone can easily find it. Please provide the specific URL and specific description.
- Provide the name of the intellectual property owner including the contact information for the notifier including name, address, email address, telephone number, and fax number.
- Include a statement from the notifier that there is a good faith belief that the material is not authorized for use by the intellectual property owner, the law, or it’s agent.
- Make a statement acknowledging under the penalty of perjury that the notifier is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner and that all provided information is accurate.
If you would like to submit a counter-notice alleging ownership or rights to use the alleged infringing material you may send a counter-notice via email to copyright[email protected] including the required information as outlined below.
- The authorized signature of the person submitting the counter-notice. Signatures may be provided electronically.
- Provide the specific location of the alleged infringed upon material so Dentalfone can easily find it. Please provide the specific URL and specific description of the material prior to it’s removal.
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the material removed or disabled was the result of misidentification or mistake and you have a good faith belief that you have the rights to use the material.
- Your name, email address, telephone number, and fax number. You must include a statement consenting to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which you are located or which Dentalfone is located. You must state that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original notification of infringement or an agent of such person
If you make a misrepresentation that material is not infringing, you may be liable for damages including, but not limited to, costs and attorneys’ fees. If you are unsure whether the material is not infringing please contact an attorney prior to submitting a notice to Dentalfone. Abusive or fraudulent notices may result in legal consequences or account termination.
Dentalfone’s Designated Agent to Receive Notifications
Attn: Legal Department
3000 N Atlantic Ave
Cocoa Beach, FL 32931