We create and manage Google Ads campaigns for dentists.
Why Invest in Google Ads?
Google Ads allow you to display advertisements at the top of the search results in the form of sponsored listings. Google Ads are a form of per per-click (PPC) advertising, also known as paid search.
Here are the primary benefits of advertising with Google Ads:
- Get Results Fast: Google Ads will get your dental practice on Google’s first page in days, not months.
- Be the #1 Practice: When your practice is at the top of Google’s results, you’re also at the top of prospect’s minds.
- Increase Sales: People searching for your services are more likely to purchase.
- Precise Targeting: Target your ideal prospects by location, age, gender, income, and time of day. We combine demographic targeting, keyword targeting, and device targeting to help maximize the effectiveness of your ads.
- Special Promotions: With Google Ads, we can put extra emphasis on specific services and make special offers to encourage patients to call and book appointments.
Generate More Calls for Your Dental Practice
Mobile Click-to-Call Ads
Incoming phone calls are one of the most valuable types of prospective patient leads. With our Google Ads service, we use mobile click-to-call ads as one way to drive incoming phone calls for your practice.
Consider these statistics:
- More than 60% of Google searches are now conducted on mobile devices
- 40% of all mobile searches are for local businesses
- 75% of local searches result in a transaction
Instant #1 Rankings in Map Results
With our Google Ads service, some of your ads will be displayed directly within the map results. (See above, the second screenshot to the right.)
If you’re also investing in SEO, these map ads are a great way to gain visibility and generate leads for your practice in the immediate term as we build your SEO foundation over the long term.
More About Our Google Ads Services
Our Google Ads management services also include the following:
- Precise targeting: We conduct keyword research to make sure your ads are shown to your ideal types of prospective patients. We then advertise your practice on mobile devices, tablets and desktop computers to reach your ideal audience. We also target geographically and run ads at specific times of day and days of the week to maximize results.
- Ad types: We use mobile click-to-call ads as well as text ads. We also take advantage of various Google Ad Extensions to increase the visibility of your ads.
- Enhanced tracking: Our Google Ads service includes caller ID phone tracking and sales imports to track which keywords and ads are driving revenue for your practice.
- Landing page creation and optimization: We’ll design and optimize custom landing pages to properly position your practice and maximize leads.
- Monthly calls with Ad Consultant: You’ll receive monthly calls with our Ad Consultant to get expert answers to all of your questions.
60% Increase in Dental Leads
- Dentist near Boston, MA was using a different agency and wanted to improve performance
WHAT WE DID
- Completed a Google Ads Audit to identify opportunities
- Allocated the budget to maximize conversions for less cost
- Identified and targeted top performing keywords rather than use broad match
- Optimized bids per device
- Increased conversions from 10 in May to 16 in June (60% increase)
- Decreased cost/conv from $152.46 in May to $44.28 in June (71% decrease)
Reduced Cost Per Lead By 33%
- Dentist in Georgia that was already advertising, but not happy with results
WHAT WE DID
- Installed proper conversion tracking
- Optimized the ad schedule and budget
- Adjusted bids per device
- Tested new ad copy
- Reduced cost per lead from $48 to $32 over 2 years (33% decrease)
- Generating 51 more leads per quarter from the same ad budget
80% More Calls in 7 Months
- Dentist in Long Island, NY was using a different agency and wanted to improve performance
WHAT WE DID
- Completed an Audit to identify opportunities to improve
- Built a new Google Ads account (agency wouldn’t give our client their account)
- Optimized bids and budget to focus on top performing keywords
- Optimized bids per device
- In June (first full month), 15 phone calls with $59 cost per call.
- In December, 27 phone calls with a $29 cost per call. Increase in calls of 80% and decrease in cost/call of 50%
Our Clients Say It Best...
“We have a cutting-edge practice and this portrays exactly who we are!”
"The Dentalfone team is amazingly talented and extremely thorough. I am very pleased with the website that they created. Not only is it mobile friendly, but it is very easy to navigate."
Frequently Asked Questions About Google Ads
How effective are Google Ads for dentists?
Google Ads for dentists can be extremely effective. It can also work very quickly, immediately driving new patients to your practice. Within hours of launching your campaign, dentists often begin getting clicks, and patient inquiries follow. Some studies have claimed that the ROI on Google Ads can be as high as 800%.
What are the benefits of Google Ads for dentists?
Google Ads are inexpensive, highly targeted, and low risk. This allows dental practices to attract new patients quickly. Google Ads doesn’t have a minimum spend requirement, so you can try out a variety of ads, to determine which yields the greatest return.
How much does a Google Ads click cost for dentists?
Unfortunately, there is no straightforward answer, as dentists pay per click on each ad. Google uses a special formula to determine the price per click of an ad. It is common for each click to cost between $5 and $15, but you don’t pay for ads if you don’t get any clicks. You do however receive increased brand awareness, especially when you display simultaneously in the organic section located below Google Maps.
How much should dentists expect to spend on Google Ads campaigns?
There is no one-size-fits-all budget that dentists should spend on Google Ads. It is common for each click to cost between $5 and $15. However, keep in mind that is the cost per click. If you’re using a digital marketing firm to manage your Google Ads, there will also be a charge for the keyword research, design, and management of the ad strategy.
How do Google Ads campaigns work?
Google Ads target your local market and use specific, frequently-searched keywords. In other words, when users search for dentists in specific geographic areas, your ad will appear. Ads appear in both search results and maps. Commonly used and effective Google Ads campaigns for dentists include dental implants, extractions, new patient special pricing, and monthly specials on select services (Invisalign, teeth whitening, etc.). To learn more about Dentalfone’s Google Ads services, request a free consultation.