Update your local search?
Contact Us Today to Update for Voice Search
88.5% of patients switching dentists use Google when conducting internet searches, according to 2016 Audience Scan research.
Google My Business
- SEO Optimized Business Description (Began rolling out in March 2018 and was absent from prior Google Maps business listings)
- Ability to list Practice Specialties, each with a 1000 character description
- Additional Image & Video Uploads
- Google Insights integration into monthly SEO reporting providing detail on mobile search, phone calls, direction requests and much more
- Now integrates with Siri Voice Assistant
- Apple Computers
- Apple Watch
- Apple CarPlay
- Apple TV
- New Claim & Phone verification procedures
- Exterior Photos (now required to verify business ownership)
- Service Item Content with Images
- Multi-Location Brand & Location Pages
- Services section to list practice specialties, each with a 600 character description
- Optimized content of specialty services, a personalized history of the business and meet the business owner section
- Check-in Offers
- Features & Amenities of the business
- Service area city feature
- Update and transition to a Business Listing, rather than a Doctor Page
- Update of any Low-Confidence Listing Alerts
These changes in Local SEO are in part due to the most recent Google algorithm updates which occur on a regular (over 400 times per year) but unannounced basis. Google Algorithm Change reference
These citation updates will:
- Add optimized content to help web and citation crawlers provide higher rankings
- Provide increased rich content, which when properly loaded into your profiles have the ability to deliver an increased opportunity for customers to interact within your business listings (a Google ranking signal)
- Your information will continue to be routinely reported and ranked based on the amount of consistent and accurate information.
- Our process also adds an additional 5-20 citations depending on your geographic area
- VEO (Voice Engine Optimization)
Most importantly, when we first worked on your project VEO (Voice Engine Optimization) did NOT exist! Now, however, VEO is rapidly changing the local search landscape and Google’s Artificial Intelligence Algorithm which will eventually replace the current math based algorithm to take advantage of voice-based search queries.
Voice search is growing exponentially and will radically change the SEO environment in the coming years. VEO compliance is critically important in order to establish your presence in the various voice search engines, which are in large part reliant on the trusted information of local citation sites which provide your business information when a voice search is conducted. Our process establishes your Voice Search presence on Amazon Alexa, Bixby, Google Cortana, Google Home or Apple Siri. This link will provide more information on why this is so important to your practice – Voice Search for Local Business